dsndjasbdfsadnkas
happy birthday baby!
(today is 10th jan,thursday.date & day ain't right)
down with a high fever ystd.skip sch & rest in bed all day long.received lotsa fon calls from people asking whether I'm fine or not.thx for your concern people.today i felt rather better.my head was damn heavy during lesson time so i laid my head on my desk.1.20,at last it was time to go home. went straight home cos mummy told me so. walked home alone,i repeat alone.actually I'm on my medical leave today but i was bored at home so went to sch.reached home swallowed up my pills and now posting since I've not been updating.it's raining,thunders and I'm all alone at home.i need someone :\ today is Pamela's 14th birthday.I'm so so sorry baby i can't make it to your party cos I'm not that well and mummy wants me to be at home resting.one day we'll mit up and i pass you your present alrite.your present is safe with me here.I'm so so missing you too. and to Michelle,I'm sorry too becos of me you don't go.get well soon too alrite.I'm getting sleepy after I've taken my pills and my bed is calling me now,so long.
things that i still craving for:
-adidas snickers
-new hp(soon)
-colourful polka dot tube dress
-adidas sch shoes(still searching)
-brikenstock slip on(daddy promised)
-crumpler bag(birhtday present wish)

Labels: long eye lashes
|