bfhdf
szuuuuup,
school is such a pathetic humdrum.I’m shagged, but I make a point to update my blog. Now, I have done my job by keeping my blog lively, well I guess so. first of all lemme say,today both science paper 1 and 2 is seriously like $%#$&%#&*$%#%&. stupid teng teng asshole.i revised all those questions on digestive and some others and guess what, none came out. pandai siow mr wong,thanks ah eh for your great help,puki.i'm like two step closer to the coffin which is fail,seriously.school ended at 11.30 and i went home straight.2.30 headed to bestfriend house,babygirl tido -.- you ass haha.headed to gym and after we did all those workouts,we seriously wanted to swim in the pool.so yeah,went in and put on our sports bra & shorts,no bikini since it's a last minute plan,moreover we're from the gym.swear,swimming with best friend gerek to the max.we talk and i told her everything that i had in mind,glad that she knew now.we had some stupid,perhaps romantic imaginary,heh ;D had dinner after that and afiq tag along too.there's no school tomorrow,gosh seriously i'll be rotting at home all alone.hasmidah, go and top-up your prepaid uh like seriously,it's damn difficult for me to get through you ya know? grrrrr I am now waiting for my phone to vibrate and play the song Lollipop by Lil wayne. I will be smiling from ear to ear, well that if it turns out to be the person I’m expecting, well, hopefully (:
dudes with piercing,hottie baby♥
|