<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.szuuuup,
gaah,feeling sick.rot at home all day,dad wouldn't lemme out as he wants to see me on ma bed, resting.gosh,it's like I'm half dead.tomorrow's school,meaning we're back to the normal school routine.a short post will do,i ain't in a mood to post but [insert name] told me to do so.[insert name] i'm waiting for my message ringtone to ring.
I'm not that kind of teenager who roams the street until the wee of morning and i guess those kids who's like that,they're simply lack of self-discipline at all or maybe they don't own any homes.i don't go out un-necessarily.i always have to give a reason to where i want to go.i don't smoke and neither do i drink[so don't accuse,bitch] i do have curfews which last until 10 and which i don't think it sounds like I'm still a kid.i have all this is because,my parents do care alot for me,their one and only daughter.I'm unlike you because i know you're lack of care and concern plus love from your parents,get it bitch? so no point boo-ing me cause i ain't able to be home late,overall I'm okay with it. so now let's see who should be boo-ing to who right now,alright.

let's begin a new chapter,baby♥





© Bella All rights reserved