The clock shows two in the morning now. I swear I don’t know why my eyes is still very big, widely opened.i was feeling rather sick just now but now after i had my bath and my panadol pills,i felt thousand five times much more better and that's the reason why,I'm still awake,i guess.Everyone seems to be asleep except for myself.i chose not to go to hockey trainings just now but yeah,I'm scared that I'll be left out since I've not been going for more then two sessions.i had a very bad headache just now while having my physical trainings but i endure with it and it become worst while i was playing a game against the c'boys so i told my coach and he told me to rest. soon,the clock strikes 9.30pm and we're released.myself together with zurah,left the rest and we went home first since i couldn't' stand the headache.reached jurong point interchange and we get our self some light snacks and drinks.queue for the bus and it bring us back home.
A very big Sorry to Elizabeth Am Jenny[Shafiqah]for not being able to turn up tomorrow.i couldn't get myself out for these few days since I'm gonna be out on the seventeen of June to sentosa to celebrate my baby's big day.i gotta ensure that momma's happy to see me sticking my butt at home almost everyday so she'll lemme out on the day i want too.Hopefully you'll understand.Bella won't run away,I'll promise you that we'll go out someday alright? Mostprobably,before the Great Singapore Sales end plus before the School reopen which is in two weeks time from now.
Computer is being a Bitch since yesterday.it works real slow and it simply makes my blood rise to the highest point in the blood stream.Guess what,Msn messenger is spoiled and i couldn't open or even operate it,Damn it! seems like i gotta use the laptop from today onwards.Overall,i prefer using computer than laptop because my laptop simply couldn't beat the big large flat screen of my computer,you see.But whatever it is,I've got no other choice but to use this laptop and wait till my dad get someone to fix my computer back to the normal usual,good way.
There will be Hockey training this Thursday at Teck Whye Secondary School and i guess I'm not going since Zurah won't be attending it too.Moreover i gotta convince momma about the staying at home,remember? Sorry girls, you guys go on and have fun alright.I was oh so shocked upon seeing Hasmidah just now,why? she cut her hair,short and not forgetting with her thick make-ups on and now she really looks like a Minah,ohhmy.Even when she's going to trainings,she'll put those make-ups own.see,how pathetic it is and she doesn't really think deep inside cause once she starts sweating,the make-ups will all mixed together with the sweat,eew.okay,enought about her because overall she's still a friend of mine [insert smiley]
Till today,I've not yet met ma bestfriend,wany.Today's her eight month with afiq,last long babies.Not forgetting,my second bestfriend,amirul shah.Damn,i miss him too.i guess I've type enough and my bed is seducing me right now.i bet I'll doze off to sleep once I'm on my bed with my eyes closed plus with my comfy three pillows with a bolster by my side and the colourful retro blanket,not forgetting my secret thing that's not really nice to mention it out and for those who know,sealed your mouth alright dearest [insert smiley]
till here then readers,goodbye.
|