<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




and old picture,i found



Here goes my post.Well for today there's nothing much to say actually.Since I'm rotting now, I've decided to update my small little itsy bitsy scurrility blog.I swear i hate this morning,why?cuz i gotta drag myself to the toilet and had my bath,get all dressed up and make my way to tuition's place with wany.Tuition ended at around twelve thirty and after that,we had our lunch at Jurong Point banquet.We thought of going to queens way and check out those cute colourful dunks after that but due to my curfew,we went home.Upon reaching home,i throw myself on my comfy bed.Without me noticing,i was already asleep few minutes later.

My blog skins seems dead,so i decided to upgrade it to the next new generation level.Tonight i didn't regret to went online first it's because [insert name] next,jaja simply likes making me laugh alone in front of my laptop.I'm seriously talking craps during the so called 'chatting session' seriously.Especially Dan,I'm talking to him like as if I'm insane women,right dan? [insert smiley] few hours later,one by one start to went offline,wth?so i also went offline since there's nothing more to chat or talk about.get some things to chew and i walk around the house,like a women who've just lost her husband,right momma? Later on,momma asked me to create a hotmail for her and i was like urm,ah okay.i asked her,what name does she wants for the e-mail and guess what,hotmama@live.com,haha!

Damn,i simply can't wait to go out and shop for new stuff like seriously.Mum told me to stop shopping for clothes since my wardrobe it's like all full till i gotta squeeze all my clothes inside,haha.I guess I'm gonna start clearing those old ugly old-fashioned clothes,throw them and replace with the new ones [insert smiley] Currently i'm still waiting for aunty Na to returned back here,singapore.she's still at her husband cousin's place,located at Brisbane Australia.Sadly,granny's off to Turkey this coming Monday which is next week, approximately from now.





© Bella All rights reserved