<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I absent myself today from school.I bet I've missed alot of lesson or maybe new topics?My menses cramp and diarrhea is getting worst.One moment, it seems okay.Another moment, its not.Granny accompanied me to the doctor just now since dad has an important meeting to attend so he can't be on leave and on the other hand,i don't want mum to accompany me as both of us ain't talking to each other,again!Doctor said that there's some sort of stomach virus,again?!Few months back,i suffered from stomach virus and now,again.I don't really know what's the cause of it.I can't even sleep soundly last night.I kept going in and out from the toilet and at the same time,i feel very cold and even had goosebumps but I'm sweating on the outside.What the hell is that?What's with my body temperature? weird,ya know?One moment I'm feeling cold and another moment,I'll start to feel very hot.The doctor gave me some pills to eat.The pills looks so disgusting.One of them it's in green plus white and it's made from plastic.This was my first time eating those kinda pills.Gosh,it's hard to swallow it,for me.

After the visiting to the Doctor,my turn to accompany granny to get some stuffs at the wet market.Obviously i didn't went in,i waited for her outside,instead.Then wany came,she helped granny carry the fish which is inside the plastic bag.I don't even want to carry it,it stinks.eeew, gross.Then we had lunch at Mr Teh Tarikh,i had prata coins and now I'm feeling very full.Send granny home and we watched some movies while waiting for Afiq.Spend few minutes and off home.





© Bella All rights reserved