sorry for the lack of updates readers.I'm pretty occupied with full of activities these few days.so let me summarized about yesterday's outing,a day in sentosa with my lovely bunch of babies.We planned to celebrate hazlina's birthday there.Met up with Zurah and trained to Outram straight as i gotta accompany shah to somewhere.After that,we again, trained to harbourfront and they had long john silver while i had all berry bang smoothie instead since i ain't hungry yet.Few minutes later passed,haikal called up saying that they have reached at the ticket both and so,we make a move there.They bought the ticket while i stand aside since I'm an islander member so there's not a need for me to buy a ticket in.Find a spot and got the birthday girl to cut the birthday cake.Played few games like,monkey in the soccer version and zurah was sooo being unfair because she kept making me be the monkey and for that,there's an accidentally scratches on zurah's arms,oopppsssieeeee! hahaha. Suddenly,it rained very heavily so we find another spot which is under a tent.Sat there and the rain kept coming into the tent.I was all so wet,eeew hate it not forgetting the sands that was stick onto my tube.Wait patiently and the rain stop so we went down to the sea and watch the boys play in the water.While i was standing by the sea,looking towards the nice scenery,shah pushed me in,Damn you! luckily I've got my strength and hold myself up and not make myself fall into the sea.ya know,I'm scared of getting into the sea.Soon,it's four and we got our self changed and we thought of taking the sky ride but most of em are lack of penny.moreover they gotta pay ten bucks while i only have to pay for six bucks since I'm a member.so we decided not to take then.Make our way back to harbourfront and have our dinner.again,trained back home and i cabbed home with zurah since I'm in the rush.last but not least,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,hazlina [insert smiley]
Birthday girl,hope ya like the green GAP hoodie,i gave you [insert smiley]