<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

See that picture above? yeah,i finally watched that movie yesterday,Zurah lend me the CD.I prefer watching Indonesia movie than Singapore's and Malaysians.The movie was nice but it's quite catchy to catch the conversations.Overall i understand the movie and i like it.There's some sad parts of the movie and i did cried.You might need a tissue by your side when you wanna watch this movie[insert smiley]

i feel like shouting out loud,aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
My weekends is so fucking boring.Just because I'm sick,dad wouldn't let me out.Brother's out to watch the NDP preview,mum and dad went to get some stuffs at Plaza Sing.What The Hell? I'm all alone at home.Eat nothing but the tasteless porridge.I can't even taste any food that went into my mouth,all the food is tasteless! no,I'm sick that's why it's tasteless,heh ^__^ I don't even feel sleepy maybe it's because for the whole past two days I've been sleeping and so now i don't feel sleepy.Luckily the fever's gone and now I'm left with flu and cough,shiat.Damn,am bored and i wanna call somebody,bye


flu & cough..go away ah please
flu & cough..go away ah please
flu & cough..go away ah please
flu & cough..go away ah please

flu & cough..go away ah please






© Bella All rights reserved