I'm multi tasking now, while thinking of what to type it out here at the same time I'm watching How She move,a movie. I'm pretty shagged actually. But somehow I don't want to leave my blog abandon and then next day I saw someone tagged me telling me my blog is dead.Now i will just summarized everything about yesterday and today.I bet it will be a long post as usual[smiley]
Life has been like the usually, school sucks like the normal but thank goodness I have my four silly buddy friends and lovely classmates around to make my day.I totally forgot that there is Maths pre-test today until Shah informed me.When the Maths Teacher distribute out the test papers, my heart was pumping so fast because i have not yet studied and neither i am ready to sit for the test.Great,my mind was totally blank and i couldn't even think of the maths formulas. Seriously,i was like sweating and at the same time i was cracking my brains to remember the formulas. Surprisingly,nothing came out from my mind! and my hands starts to shiver.
Tears started to burst but i hold it up and at one moment,i couldn't hold it and it burst.Man,it was so embarrassing but i couldn't help it.Shah who was sitting right in front of me,looked back and tried to help me out but i was crying! and it is so embarrassing so i ignored and covered my face with the maths file,sorry for that i didn't mean it [sad face] Adli tired to help too but i couldn't even understand what is he talking about so,forget it and i go on with what I'm doing at that point of time.Again,i tried so hard but i failed to do so and few minutes later,it was time for us to hand over the scripts to Ms Nura.
Great,more tears flowing.Wiped it off quickly and acted as if nothing happened.Ms Nura knew that i ain't ready for tomorrow Maths Common test so,she hold me back after school and taught me every single formulas of the step and it really helped me a lot.Then,she gave me a re-test on it and guess what,i succeed and i got every single steps correct.See people,there's still room of improvement if you are really interested and willing to study hard.
Yesterday was a good day for me.Dad bought me a pair of Nike Air Force which cost hundred and forty eight bucks.Man,how cool my dad is!? He will eventually buy me whatever i want,seriously. So,i must also be a good girl and listen to whatever he said and that will be fair enough, right?Then,Mum picked us up and headed to Town.Had our Dinner at our all time favourite Restaurant Ayam Penyet and again,we had to face the long queue before entering.
After Dinner,we had did some Shopping.Mum bought for me white knee length skirt and Maroon Abercrombie knee length pants.Then we headed to our all time favourite ice cream store, Gelatissimo located at Lido.Again,i had my all time favourite flavour,Alcoholic Wild Cherry.
I'm happy with my new phone now,Niki 5310 xpress music.It's in dark pink plus black instead of black with red or all black because i find it very common.It's co operating nicely with me and all thanks to dad for surprising me with these new phone when I'm back from school the other day. It seems like i have mentioned everything and i better get going as i have some revision to do.