an old picture of us,i found (:
My mind was at ease knowing that me and mum are back again like we used to.All thanks to my dearest buddy,shah.He came out with an idea of asking me to write a letter to mum and so i did and it works.Mum brought us [family] out to a dinner in town yesterday.She even bought me two knee length pants,dark pink and white.Not forgetting an Esprit top and also Victoria's Secret silkening body splash,thanks momma.Basically,today was more to like a stay home Saturday for me,all alone.Both parents went off to JB since mum's car oil needs a new one,some sort like of like that.I can't really tell what they did as i ain't there with them.The reason why i didn't follow them to JB is because i don't really like to go there.It's very dirty and the toilet? jesuss,before i enter the toilet,i can tell that I'm gonna vomit when the unpleasant smell reaches my nose.On the other hand,brother was busy studying at his tuition place and so that's the story of why I'm alone at home today.
Zurah,it's almost six years and yet our friendship is still strong although we do fight or mad at each other sometimes.I still remember whereby i was so pissed off over you and you even called me up,crying and apologising to me.Coincidentally at that point of time,i want to own myself a big Patrick star and you even bought it for me just because I'm mad at you.She's saving her own money to get the stuff that she want but she bought a big Patrick that i want,instead.I'm totally touched,baby.I still remember the old childish time we did together when we're bored at home.The movie marathon, picture taking hahaha.Now,i really feel that we're drifting apart and thanks to the long chat we had just now that makes me had my flash back about me and you.We'll have our date to the movie soon,alright? Let's pray hard that our strong friendship will last long and not end half way through.This post is specially for you,dearest zurah,ly[insert smiley]