Apologies for not keeping my blog lively.I was rather shagged and moreover, my time was all occupied and i don't have the chance to lay my fingers on my keyboard,updating my dead blog.
For those who kept pestering me to update my blog few days back,not to worry now because I'm already updating it now.Well,there's nothing much to blog about actually so don't expect a lot from me.I'll just summarize quickly about my weekends and here it goes,
Saturday was a great day for me,i shall say.In the morning,mum brought me,brother and granny for a breakfast and we did our groceries shopping at Bukit Timah Cold Storage since mum doesn't like to go to wet markets as it is too yuckish and smelly for her.At night,trained to town met kak Iana,Abang Ogy,Danish and others.Had Subway and walk around and i did some shopping.What a boring Shopping because i only bought few items which is,Aldo neckles,again, pump shoes and few tops.Isn't that so pathetic? see,that's the reason why i prefer going out to shopping with my momma because i know,she will definitely buy me many stuffs.
Then,Mum and Dad meet us at Lucky Plaza and had Dinner at our all time favourite Ayam Penyet House.Then,we went separate ways since Mum and Dad needs to fetch my two pesky little cousin as they are sleeping over at my house. Uncle Jai fetched me and kak Iana and we all headed back to my house.
Sunday,celebrated my cute little adorable baby girl's second birthday party over at Granny's place.Ordered Oishi pizza and there's like about four big boxes of pizzas,man that's a lot.Mum as usual,paid the bills,well the price was quite cheap,ninety eight plus bucks.Then, at night we all headed to Holland and had our desserts at Haagen Dazs and i had my all time favourite, rocky road ice-cream.
Today,school was as per normal,boring.Great,i was late for school and i blame the bus for making us wait for the bus for fifteen minutes! Had Detention Class after school for one and a half hour.I slept through out the maths lesson,man i don't know why out of a sudden i felt so sleepy and my eyes weigh five thousand million kilo-gram.English was fun,we went to the lab but as usual, ya know us,We log on into other websites.Shiaaaat! Damn it! there will be Home Econ tomorrow and i will be in the practical section,man i hate it seriously.I just don't have the interest in cooking, to be honest.Hey! wait a minute,i just mentioned above about 'there's nothing much to blog about' but it seems like i have typed quite a lot,heh ^_^
Okay,ma fo shizzle ma nizzle I'm pretty soon gonna end my post because i have nothing in mind to blog anymore.Wait! I'm freaking jealous when i walk around seeing girls with long hairs.Long enough to cover their nipples,man that's freaking hot i tell ya.I wanna go for those hair extensions but I'm pretty scared right now when i heard those behind scary creepy stories about hair extensions.Moreover it is nicer and more i like it if i grow that hair of mine,originally then using fake hairs just to make my hair grow longer,agree? That's to my opinion but i don't mind what is in other people opinion [insert smiley]
Labels: sometimes i feel it's better to walk/bus ride home alone (: