i find this cool,hahahaha! [click to enlarge it]Just because i slept way too late on weekdays which is like nearly to midnight,due to online chatting through my laptop and mum officially confiscated it and helll yeaaaaaahhhh I'm fuckin grounded,now.What?! it don't really make sense! Just because of that,she confiscated it and I'm so not happy with it.Worst,I'm grounded,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! what is she expecting from me?! sleeping way too early at the lamest time which is like around nine?man, the night is still young mother -.-
After School planned was all canceled and obviously I'm fuckin sad and pissed off with mum.
I did asked dad about me goin out to the gym after school and in fact,he allowed me to go.
When i was about to go out,mum called and so i told her where I'm going and she reminded
me that I'm grounded and so,obviously I'm sad.Dialled up Wany first and said sorry then Adli and worst,i was crying over the phone with him,again? yeaahh,again.hahaha,you'll get used to it dearest buddy.I felt so guilty to Shah because he is already at Jurong East and in the end i can't make it but thank god,he's being so understanding enough and yeaah,Both my gay hunks go on and meet up and they both headed to Mikhaal's house? yeaah.
Tomorrow,MAY BE heading to Marina to catch the fireworks,kay bye.
|