Suddenly,i lost my appetite,i feel very giddy,i feel like vomiting,i feel sad,i don't feel good,i am not me like i used to,the happy hyper Bella,i miss my kiddos and my eye lashes is dropping like one by one, i don't know why.School was so not okay today,i shouldn't have attend it today.I was rather sad, not happy like usual.Hazlina and Adli dearest,ya know what i meant.You both have been with me for the whole day,today.I don't wish to attend school tomorrow if this go on *sigh
Yesterday once school ended,headed back to my house together with Hazlina,Shah and Adli. Then after that we headed to Jurong West's Library and finally i found an interesting teenage love story book so i borrowed it using Shah's ez-link card sine mine can't be used.Stayed for awhile then went off to Jurong Point's banquet to eat.While we are heading there,it was raining quite heavily and we only have one umbrella which belongs to Hazlina.So,we went two by two.Hazlina and Adli then followed by Me and Shah then back to Adli and Shah.Bus ride home with Adli and something happened in the bus which makes me laugh out loud,hahaha ya know,i know.
I didn't expect that this would happened.I was joking yesterday,i didn't really mean it.Yeah,i know you did said SORRY for several times but i ignored BUT! now,i have forgiven you,well actually,i ain't angry at all.So yeah,i don't want this to go on.Both acting like strangers.I don't wanna loose a friend like you which is the nicest? funniest? best-est? cutest? friend i have ever had.I don't want our friendship to gone just like that over a small stupid matter aye? I didn't talked to you just now because i thought you were kinda pissed off over me so i was scared to talk to you and i actually waited for you to say at least something or maybe 'sorry'? but no,you was all mute,both mute.Let's get this thing over and done with alright? I'm sorry,Amirul Shah [sad face]
|