<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hi world.Here I am once again.Pardon me for the lack of updates,back then.You need not know what happened but I'll just summarise it.Today is the second day of school after the one whole week break.One week is not enough because I'm still in my holiday mood.Believe it or not,exams is just in three weeks time! yes,unbelievable right? exactly! Today for Home Econ i didn't get to cook because i thought it wasn't my group's turn for today but no,i was wrong and yeaaaah i gotta like do a total of two page essay,no leavin a line on 'why i forget to bring?' Piece of brownie,the punishment was not hard at all for goodness sake.I managed to complete a one whole page and a half page essay in thirty minutes.It was a home straight walk after school with Hazlina and Shah.Had my lunch[not well fo fasting] and yeaaah,at the same time rang ryan up. Well as you can see,my blogskin is already changed to a brand new one since the old one looks dead so to kill time,i made a new one,rate it fella.

Yesterday after school plan was to the library with my two best friends.Got myself a new book,'Jacquelyn Mitchard' and I'm so obsessed with it,the story is fuckin nice,Go,grab it! Dang,I'm only at chapter six and there's like about twenty chapters.Was on the phone with Mikhaal last night till about eleven plus? yeaaaah,mum was so damn naggy tellin me to go to sleep and not gossiping on the phone,what the hell? hell no,okay.Cheer up aye,kid.I'm always here fo you *winks and and and yesterday was Jaja's birthday so yeaaah,HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAJA! waaah, da lima belas,haha.

Man,tomorrow will be a long day in school.Tuition will be on back on Thursday,after school hours what the hell? okay,I'm liking it but man,i need to have my long enough hours of sleeping and cut cut cut cut out the time on the net but still i couldn't! it's already like an everyday routine and it's hard for me to not press the on button on my laptop,we'll work on that ayeeeee.Screw the laptop,more revisions,longer rest so i will not fall a sleep in class like always.Pulling my socks up until it touches my boobs,hows that?[so lame bella!] haha,okay whatever i better get going as i got a book that is as thick as elephant skin to finish up,holler back!




© Bella All rights reserved