<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Its been awhile since I've updated my blog.Well I've been busy going out these few days and by the time i reached home,I'm pretty shagged to update though.Hari Raya is just in two days time. Time do fly fast,agree? and at the same time,exams are starting.I guess i will not be enjoying my Hari Raya celebration much because i still have to crack up my brains and store all the formulas, formats and all the things that is needed to memorise for the exam into my small one GB brain.How i wish there will be a fairy god mother by my side during the examinations to help me.
Impossible,i know.Some school they have already finished their end of year examinations while we are still struggling for our upcoming important end of year exams after Hari Raya.One more thing,I'm not excited about Raya at all


currently watching 'I'm single' a Malay love drama.It reminds me of my 'love at first sight'.I know its too early for me to have a relationship.I tried to ignore those feelings but its too stubborn and remained there,in my heart/feeling till now.I looked around me,all i could see was lies. I tried to breathe in and out hard,causing my whole body to shiver.My heart was pounding damn fast.My turquoise toe nails looked so fake to me,when its Anna Sui.I couldn't sleep last night, i turned and checked my mobile phone,waiting for his text messages but i guess he must have fallen asleep as it was already one in the morning.The guy,the one Ive been clinging onto for almost two years,i know that's long and that's what i called 'love at first sight'.My heart sank upon knowing that he has feelings for someone else and i felt very bad,out of a sudden.Held my tears but still,it dropped few seconds later,but this was way back then so no worries.I shouldn't have even fall for him or maybe chose him and let him be my 'love at first sight'.I was wrong, i know and sooner of later he's gonna hate me although we are just good friends,now.

wait a minute,why am i typing all this!? HAHA. well,sometimes i just have to let my feelings out, i cant take it any longer.I'm trying my very best to not fall for anyone and my first priority now is to study and aim to secondary three by next year
*god bless me*

Labels:





© Bella All rights reserved