Just had my bath few moments ago and i can still smell the sweetness of the Victoria Secrets, Pure Seduction body wash plus body scrub and not forgetting my Sunsilk Silky straight hair fragrance.Last night,i seriously can't put myself in bed.I just couldn't sleep and so,i started to count sheep.When the number hits exactly at sixty seven,someone knocked on my room door.
I started to panic and covered my eyes with my colourful Aussino retro blanket.Luck was on my side because it was my father who was knocking on the door *phew.He woke me up to have my sahur and when i turn to my left to look at the time,it was already four thirty.See,how long it took me to put myself to sleep.
Okay,so yesterday met up with my usual people,Shah,Hazlina and Adli.Headed down to Chinatown to get information and pictures for our current literature project.Once we are done with the photo taking,i brought them to Arab street where the Biggest Costume Shop was located at.Since it's their first time there,they managed to try out the wigs and stuffs,hahaha.Poor thang, the workers inside,Maria and Kevin couldn't remember me.They both are my mum's friend. After that,bused down to Marina and last stop was Esplanade.
Trained back home from city hall and on the way,something happened.Adli was supposed to take a picture of me,shah and hazlina and while taking,he accidentally dropped my digi cam and hell yeaaaaaahhhhhhh i was fuckin panicked.Checked the digi cam and guess what,the screen were all blank and the lens is stuck and can't be closed.I was at the verge of crying and was thinking of what to answer both mum and dad when i get home but luckily Shah was an expert that he actually fixed it and it is all okay now,I love love love love love love Amirul Shah Samat *winks and sorry for the scratches on your hand,heh
Hazlina
Sugar daddaaaye
My Samsui Apek,Adli
Don't you dare to haunt me at night
I'm confused.I know I'm not being myself.I know I'm not okay and i don't want people to know that,but i just typed it out.I don't know what's into me.What's happening? Why must all this even happened,in the first place? Why,Why and more Why.I'm so not in a good mood,sorry to those who are talking to me in the small chat box earlier on.I need a break,seriously.I just need someone to talk to and that somebody who can really understand me,ahhh whatever Bella shut up.
|