Many things happened in one go and I cannot keep avoiding it. I thought I never was, I just did not know what else to do because i know,they won't understand me.I have no one else to turn to,wait not really no one.I still have my best buddy,Zurah.I couldn't think anymore of what to do,so i turned to her and she did helped me,a lot.Zurah was with me on the phone for almost six hours.She was with me all the way,hearing my cries? complains? un-happy-ness? Without her i guess I'm still stuck in this situation.She gave me my courage and not let me think positive and i appreciate it a lot,zurah <3
I'm sorry for being too sensitive enough to make all this happened.I hate it when I'm starting to have the bad or negative thinking about you both.Well,you know what i mean don't you? I don't wish to type it out here.I hope you understand what I'm trying to say,earlier through the chat box,I'm sorry and to Shah,I'm sorry too for making you asking me a million time about what happened to me.But to be true, i was pissssedd off when you just said 'ehk tkpe la terima kasih ehk' because i was actually typing out about what happened okay! I'm not a robot that can type long story within a minute unless I'm an expert fast typer in the whole wide world.At least,i still leave an offline message-ing message and eventhough you have already promised me not to show wany the conversation but still, in the end you did.Well,nevermind.I'm not mad at all about that because if you didn't showed her,i guess this problem will not be solved yet until now aye? awww,come *big big enormous bear hug for
both of you <3
I locked myself in my room,not wanting to be disturbed by anyone surrounding me plus not wanting to show anyone my monster eyes which were all red and swollen.I know,i do cry over a smallest thing,be it angry or sad.The sad thing is that,i can't really cry too much cause if i do,I'll fall sick moreover I'm type of person who fall sick easily.Exactly,now I'm sick.I don't have any appetite to eat and so,for the morning eating time for the Muslims,sahur i totally lost my appetite so,no one can ever force me to eat.I'm feelin all giddy,a bad one indeed.The flu is killing me i tell you.Nah,this won't take time to recover.I guess I'll be okay probably by tomorrow? yes.
Since it's the fasting month,i want to kill time by going out.Maybe to the movies? I'm so wanting to watch,'Forgetting Sarah Marshall'.Anyway I've already completed reading my current storybook,'The Watcher' and I'm so looking forward to a new storybook,library anyone?
Oh yess,i almost forget,exam are just in a month time.Man,that's very near.I seriously need help especially in my maths and Malay.I gotta score higher for Malay and not getting a pathetic,C5.
Shiaaaate,theres streaming this year and I'm so dead if i were to fail any of the important subject.Okay,my aim is to get promoted to secondary three,done.I'm pretty stuck,pull up my bra for me. Wake up,wake up! okay,enough said,i shan't elaborate more.It's almost seven,it's almost time to break fast and i have to get back my food appetite *winks
Everybody is changing or I'm the one,changing?
|