successfully done,web cam (:
HAHAHA
What a sicky sluggish bad Tuesday.Was in school for just four hours? yeaah,exactly during recess time which is at nine fifty,i was sent home.Had my medicine once I've reached home and ting,i fell asleep until one thirty.Received few text from Adli and the funny thing was that,when i asked him why isn't he in school today? and his reply was 'got hair check,i scared cus my hair long' what the hell?! haha, c'mon I'm sure you're brave enough aye boy.Had an online chatting with my usual mate,Danial.Surprisingly,at around three i fell asleep,again! such a sleepyhead,hahaha.Did some random revisions when i woke up and now, looking for pictures for my art research.
The topic i chose was,Gardening and dang,it was hard.Sketching flowers, cute little insects and colourful fruits.Shoots,it's ten fifty now and I'm feeling all sleepy again. I better grab my medicine and I'll doze off.So not gonna be late for school again,tomorrow *wink and ohhh please, hopefully I'll be all fine by tomorrow because i don't want to miss school [sad face]