<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Everything seems to be not right.I just have this bad feelings,hopefully it's not gonna happen sooner or later.Thanks to you,mentally deranged woman.Right,so today was a total boring day ever.went out with zurah just now.Since it's promotion day,there's not a need for us to attend school. I guess,the teachers are all busy calculating students marks and stuffs. Hopefully,I'm able to proceed to the next level, which is level three.This coming Thursday is like,the last day of school! very fast right? i know, at last school are officially over and we gotta be prepared for next year.I'm sure there will be piles of works given,to do over the long break holiday.

May be heading over to Bangkok on either late November or December.Well,that depends on my aunty's condition.Since she's pregnant i guess she will not be going with us and so,it will be just me,mum and together with her friends.Hopefully! because if not,we will have to wait till late April,after she give birth,what the hell? that's gonna be way too long! But never mind,i can still shop here since great Singapore sale are coming,soon.

So,this Friday will be hitting the cinemas with the fantastic kids,i guess.Hopefully i can make it.Then,on Sunday will be the so called,girls outing with natra and aunty Mar.Will be watching 'the house bunny' at cineleisure as usual then,we'll be having our pedicures and of course not forgetting,Shopping.Holidays are just around the corner and Hopefully there's gonna be dance practice or any outings during the holidays or else,I'm gonna be at home rotting all day long.Feel free to ask me out! hahaha.Great,there's school tomorrow and it's like twelve fifteen now and I'm still not in bed.Betta get going or else I'll be late,again tomorrow.one more thing, i miss bestflendddd! she's at camp now.I guess there's no signal down there because she don't seems to reply my messages or maybe they are not allowed to use mobile phone,i guess? yeah whatever it is,i miss youuuuu,come home quick!




© Bella All rights reserved