I'm left with one more paper and then,exams are finally gonna be over.Sorry for the lack of updates,i have been busy for the past few weeks.I got back my maths result for paper one and darn,i failed by three marks! what a waste,i put in all my effort for the paper and end up i failed. That's not good,I'm so disappointed.Maths paper two will be the last exam paper which will be on Monday,next week and in order to pass my maths,i have to score higher marks for maths paper two,sheeesh!
yesterday ART! was terrible,indeed.I spent almost two whole hour doing my art and the period we are given was three hour.Once I'm done,i look around me and unfortunately,those people around me are still concentrating doing their art so i can't talk to them.Few minutes later, Liza finished and she decided to go outside the classroom to wash her paint brush and palette.So,i was being the oh so kpo girl,i went out too with the palette and brushes.We end up playing with the water outside and distract our poor classmates who are still doing their art.
my ugly shit art,laugh until you choke and die
At that point of time,Mr Faizal was invigilating our class.He then,called us back in and we laughed all the way in class.Boredom strikes and i looked up to both my left and right buddy and disturbed them.Luvenia on my right,uses her hand as her palette as i have already took her palette and washed it outside,haha poor you. Daniel which was on my left was already tired of colouring and since i have nothing to do,i helped him to colour,see how nice i am,to help you haha.Then,at two thirty headed to causeway point for my lunch with my dearest pregnant aunt, mummy.At night,went down to town for awhile then dine in Popeye at terminal three.
Dearest friends have already asked me out for Hari Raya's outing which i find it not 'looking forward to'.what kind of sentence is that? haha,whatever my blog
mah. Some have already asked me out with them just to spent their Hari Raya's money and even some,asked me to tag along with them on finding jobs.I ain't interested in any above listed,whereas I'm only interested for those who asked me out to go shopping with them or better still,movies! I'm obviously interested in these two because i love to go shopping like
duh and of course,watching movies.
to my dearest mate,Danial,we'll go out and shop together soon,god's willing.