Went out with bestflendd yesterday.Cabbed to Holland since it's been awhile,i went there to shop for dresses.Had our late lunch at Bk then shop around.Brought her to this shop where i bought all my dresses from and she got herself this fcuking hot beautiful dress,which i chose for her.Then had this very delicious frozen yogurt with colourful cereals,a small cup which cost me only four fifty,worth it aye. Nothing caught my attention there so next bused down to town.Finally got myself those multi ways type of sandals from cotton on instead of gladiator,cus it's like freaking common.Well that's all i bought and it's like so not enough,sheesh! Met up with my two girls, fadilla and zurah.Then trained back home together.Home at around ten and as usual got nagging from mum.used to it though and I'm fcuking pisssedddddddd with my dad.He scolded me just because mum blamed him for something.what the fcuk?! Then,he threw all my six bottles of my nail colour paint.Hell yeahhh i can just buy another carton for goodness sake and I'm so not gonna talk to you,father.
my girls Who's free tomorrow? I wanna get myself that particular animal bag