<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


A body temperature of thirty eight point three degrees is obviously a fever. For the whole two days,i have been lying down on my bed,covering up myself with a blanket even though the fan nor the air-con is switched on.So far ,three boxes of tissue were used up and now,my pink ikea dustbin looks very lovely cause it's all occupied with white roses[tissue] inside.Last night was my sleepless night,i could hardly breathe simply because my two nose holes were blocked and so,i have to breathe oxygen through my mouth. Worst, it's bleeding from the inside and when i sneeze,there is actually blood on the tissue paper which looks so disgusting. Apart from that,i have been vomiting lately after my every meals.See,I'm literally ill,so ill that i have to be in bed for very long hours,eating porridge and taking medicine,just like a sick patient in the hospital. Everything that went into my mouth was all tasteless! so tasteless that i don't even have an appetite to eat.

Again,i had to skip hockey training today.There will be dance practice tomorrow at five and sadly,i don't think I'm able to come.Well,I'll see how it goes.If my temperature decrease and I'm all well to dance,presumably i will come.Thanks to all who actually called me up saying, get well soon,I'm touched mwah! shoots,my head's spinning so,goodbye readers`





© Bella All rights reserved