Darnnnnnnn,I'm so pissed that i ain't able to come down for the dance beatz.Instead of making my way to padang,i gotta turn left which is to the hospital,how sad! Gotta go visit my dearest baby daanya at Mount Alvernia,if I'm not wrong. Hockey was all fine just now but! i didn't manage to complete my two point four kilometer run due to my bad leg cramp,what a waste.After doing those physical trainings,there goes my headache attack.I find wani very cute, haha.We both can easily laugh our ass of over a smallest thing and it's funny because those people surrounded us are not laughing at all while its just the two of us laughing like as if something very hilarious happened.
My day isn't so boring after all.At least there's somebody messaging me from morning till midnight plus phone calls with my usual,on the phone mate *hahaha! what a name*
I'm missing my best people,already ; Wany,well as for Shah and Mikhaal,they are off to Malaysia for a takraw trip.Have a safe journey,I'll miss you both. Adli,you are like missing in action,where are you buddy? Hawa,you better meet me soon,imyt. Liza,cj boobs&jasmine,i miss the three of you,girls.
My hair is like,back to square one.It's all back to short but good thing,it's not as puffy like how it used to be,ew.Right,my hot pink and black nokia has only been living for only four months and yet,there's like a lot of scratches all over it.How clumsy can i be,gotta be extra careful.sheesh! I want a new phone *insert sad face* oh shoots,i better be in bed or else I'll be late for tomorrow dance practice, I'm off!
|