Finally,I'm all fully recovered now.Dance practice was a great one indeed,yesterday.The group meeting before dance practice at Mc Donald was so not good.Simply because,i can only stare at my all time favourite burger,Mc spicy instead of biting every single bits of it.Well, I'm actually avoiding fast food especially Mc spicy as it has the most number of unsaturated fats and since i was very hungry,fillet-o-fish will be the best choice.
New moves and faster beat was very tough for me to catch up with the rest since i missed the previous practice.Every dance practice will last for almost five hours by the time I'm all exhausted,so pardon me if i don't really get my hands on the keyboard updating my blog.
Sadly,I'm lacking a lot in Hockey.I have not been attending trainings regularly and so,i will be getting a very poor conduct.Frankly,i don't really like Hockey but Floor ball instead.If there is floor ball training,i guess i will be the regular ones to attend,no joke.Speaking of Hockey, there will be a chalet booked for us at east coast park.Well,I'm so not looking forward to it.Y'know, I'm not interested in all this.simply because,i just cant stand those type of place which can actually makes me dripped in sweats at every seconds,without fan nor air-con.It will be so uncomfortable for me,with the public toilet which sure be a dirty one.Sorry guys,i don't think i will be coming.
Five hours of sleeping isn't enough,agree? I went to bed at four in the morning yesterday and actually woke up at nine thirty.Dragged myself all the way to school just the see the results of the allocation class.But End up,they only displayed the results for the express classes,dammit. Headed to taman jurong next for pooling.oh shoots,uncle jai is already downstairs waiting for me since I'm sleeping over at cousin's place,goodbye!
|