<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I cant possibly tell you straight in your face because I'm wont be daring enough to do so but i seriously cant hold it any longer.I wish you knew.I wish you could understand.I wish you noticed. I wish you knew what my signs stands for.I wish you knew that i never hated you even if I'm pissed off over you.I wish you knew that,i had like you long time ago.Obviously i am,scared enough to tell you the truth.Why am i typing all this shitzxzx out!? forget it.

Supposed to meet Billy today but i was too lazy to travel all the way to Bukit Panjang since I'm having muscles cramp all over my body,which is so torturing for me to walk.Oh not forgetting, shah's sister actually told me to be the kendarat at his uncle's wedding today but sadly,i couldn't make it.So,it was my stay home Sunday,again.

Yesterday,Headed to Raffles City and had Ben&Jerry's chunky monkey. Surprisingly,mum bought for me Marks and Spencer's girls boxer and inner wear,again and it cost thirty bucks forthe boxer and sixty nine for the inner wear, for goodness sake.I rather buy those at Topshop.Got myself Gold Accessorize from Aldo and many more,too many to mention. Went down to town for Dinner at my all time favourite ayam penyet house,lucky plaza.Then,to Taka since i wanted to get myself another piece of Springfield Tees.I find the adicolour tee,cute so,i get one for myself and brother too but both different designs of course.

Search for my Black and Gold Nike kicks but couldn't find it even at Far East,Sheesh! When the time goes by,there were more and more people walking around town so,i make my way to Holland instead.Chill out at Cold Rock,Then i actually found a pair of white pants for my upcoming performance at one of the shop and hell yeah,it was freaking cheap,twenty six fifty.Last Minute,Mum planned to go Bukit Batok where the wedding was held.Fetched Granny and went there.It was so embarrassing because i was the only one with skirt,sleeveless and Nike kicks.Mother was Busy talking to Shah's mother where else i felt so left out and so,i stared at the nice decorations and luckily there's someone busy messaging me.

Alright,on Friday had dance practice at toa payoh which is like so damn far.I couldn't get some of the steps right and so,i was drilled by sister irah.I almost cried and wanted to gave up but i have my wonderful baby girls surrounded me,giving me courage,i love you Gs alot.Ended around ten and went home.Dance practice,again tomorrow at six well oh well.It's getting late,so i better get going,till here then.





© Bella All rights reserved