Right,i don't understand why the Chinese must be playing musics with instruments all when someone in their family passed away.In fact they should be in a peace atmosphere with all those tears flowing non-stop.Worst,they are singing and with live bands! in the middle of the night. Thanks to them,i got so irritated and due to that,i fucking cant have my rest.
I'm all feeling weak and sick.My throat and flu is killing me! Oh please,don't tell me just because i didn't take my Vitamin C pills for a few days,I'm falling a sick.I hate this feeling,i wanna be healthy.I don't want to get sick easily,always *insertsadface* No worries G,I'm still coming for dance practice,sick in the inside,healthy on the outside *tongue'sout*
I break a record this week!,well for me not you,hahaha.I disciplined myself by just eating cereal for breakfast,skip lunch and have something a lil bit heavy on the evening,so called early dinner because after seven,there shouldn't be anymore munching.Sit-ups,before and after sleeping *doubleyay* So,yesterday's dance practice with zeeroc and irah was fun i should say.We are like told to do those kind of sexy seducing catwalks and surprisingly they said i did very nicely,well not trying to swagger but that's what they actually said *heh!* So,i was like told to sit since I'm already okay then, irah,suu's sister told me to do krumping and like shakeeeeee that bottaye. Like always, i was kinda ashamed though and she told me not to be shy because when you are in dance, you cannot be shy.Thank god,i managed to throw my shyness down the dirty drain and actually did it *yay yay*
In the evening,Cik Lilin's kenduri was so not like a kenduri,simply because all of us are just in our normal casual wears except for the neneks obviously.After that,they saboh me and I'm so not gonna type it out here because I'm all alone in my room.Then,billy,a friend of abang boboy, brought me down to the void deck and we both kinda have a long conversation.He is like so sweet and cute i tell you! y'know what i mean right billy,i love you ah.
I'm in love with Hip Hop guys.well frankly,theres one in front of me.zurah,wany diam diam aja(:
|