Hello lovelies,I'm back like finally.This few weeks has been a very busy week for me,so busy that i was named,busy bee well,that is a much better name than,busybody.So,Last Saturday finals, at toa payoh west was a blast although we didn't won,congratulations fantastic crew.Then,had McDonalds at E-hub with the rest.Trained home to Mummy's place since i was plain lazy to go all the way back home at jurong west.The day after,there's kenduri and instead of helping out with the dishes and stuffs,i was told to look after sister zizah's two months old baby boy.To my surprised, four of my aunties is currently pregnant,woah.Okay,so Twilight is like finally out!I'm so gonna watch it,who's with me? okay,so momma got herself a brand new nokia E71 and she's giving me her sony ericson p1i touch screen phone.Oh well, i hate touch screen phone,it sucks. Dad is so unfair! he apply for an Internet in brother's computer and not forgetting dad also buy for him a black psp,creative's mp4,xbox,orange Nike air force and now he's buying for brother a mobile phone!! totally unfair and I'm so gonna ask him for a brand new white Nike air force for school shoes and another Nike High Cut! Oh and one more thing,usually I'll be on the net for almost whole day but now,i use it for only two hours.See! how big the difference is [yay! hahaha] So,i wont be updating that much.Till here then,readers (:





