<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

So,yesterday supposed to catch twilight at Vivo city's golden village but the seats was all fully occupied.With a very sad and long face,we walked out of the golden village and make our way to Secret Recipe to have our late lunch.Then,we trained down to town and shop around. Dine in to Ayam Penyet house at lucky plaza for dinner.After that,we walked all the way to Lido hoping that there's still seats for twilight and thank god,there were some best seats lefts and without hesitation we purchased the tickets.The movie was at eleven so,while waiting we chilled out at Lido's Mc D.It lasted for hundred and twenty one minutes which ends at around one.There's No more public transports and so,mum gave them,wany and shah a ride home.My day was well spent with my beloved best friends so,no regrets going because i was all too lazy to go at first,actually (:

I've watched Twilight for four times already.Jeez, how i wish myself,bella really got a guy like Edward for myself.I mean,he doesn't have that so good looking face but he's the type of guy every girls wants.Very protective,caring and darn,i guess i will never be afraid anymore if he is,my boyfriend. Cause when I'm scared or in trouble,he will be just beside me with a blink of an eye. He is sooooooooooooooo romantic and i was like melting when he said this to bella: "You are my life now" awwww *melts.A vampire that doesn't suck humans blood, caring, romantic,very protective and said "you are my life now" to a girl whom he really loves,now tell me, where can i find that kind of vampire? well,if only edward cullen exist.The movie was kinda hanging in the end so i guess there will be a second twilight, hopefully! then, followed by new moon.I better grab new moon,the story book before the movie is released. Just like a typical bloggers,people busy typing about twilight but who cares? I'm really toooooooooooooooooo obsessed with it [hahahaha]
alright,i wanna watch it again,till here then.

I don't understand,why must you make this as your decision.This was a big blow for us, i know that.But,please don't just think of yourself.Every night was my sleepless night let me tell you this. I was thinking over it,again and again,with tears rolling down my cheek .I guess I'm not that strong enough to face all this but i have no choice that i have to face it and not run away,just like a coward pussy cat.All thanks to you cause now,I've lost my mood for countdown party and there goes my promise to my lil girl, who wants me to be there to watch and support her, dancing on stage.Why must all this happened?I just don't understand why! locking myself in my room,lying on my bed, crying for hours will never change the situation.Take care of yourself when you're out there alone,i will always love you no matter what and i'm not prepared for it.enough here,i'm just flooding the keyboard with tears :'( will be continued at my private blog.

sorry cause I'm avoiding you but this is the best way for me to forget you.
and finally,
I'm so over it!




© Bella All rights reserved