In a few hours time,i will be making my way to Kuala Lumpur and I'm still not asleep yet.Well, the flu is killing me like seriously and so,i couldn't put myself in bed.It is so irritating and if only I'm allowed to cut it off,grr.Oh yeah, sorry for the lack of updates anyway because I've been very busy this week.Let me just summarized everything.As for today,on the Chinese new year's eve,i went to Aunty Nancy's bungalow, covered with glass all over it at serangoon and after that,was Mustafa center.Thank god i tell you, thank god I'm having flu or else,my nose will be breathing polluted smell of oxygen.Last stop was IMM, to giant for a grocery shopping. Well, today was kinda boring,but yesterday wasn't! at all *big smiley face*Wait! i almost forgot, i was seriously pissed off with my little pesky irritating bitch brother because firstly,he broke my shades,again for the second time,secondly, he broke my silver Dorothy Perkins bracelet and thirdly,he spoiled my creative headphone.Thanks alot,i hate you alot.
So,actually today,i was supposed to go for an audition at taman warisan with natra but i was shocked when i got to know that the show is actually for the young ages,show.So, obviously i don't want to audition myself because i don't want to be dancing on a kids show,which is so pathetic although the audition is for those who are below sixteen years old.If only I'm eighteen this year! I want to go and catch Funkamania at City Hall and sadly it's only for eighteen and above, damn it.But never mind,i can't miss CHINGAY,this year because the Fantastic Crew will be performing and I'm so going there to support them,especially my girls.
So,yesterday i was in town and coincidentally,danial the teddy was there too.He actually wants to meet up with me since we're under one roof which is at,taka.Even though there's a thing called a cellphone,we ended up not meeting,why? because i have no idea which level i am at as i was too busy shopping.Sad thing,we didn't meet up but the good thing was that,i had so many shopping bags in my hand.I'm so thankful because mum was in her good mood and so,she spent her money on me and of course,herself.So,i got myself a few Gap and a Tommy Hilfiger tees.Not forgetting a matt gold vintage earrings,cost around fifty nine ninety which i think it's quite worth it.Well,still i hadn't got a pair of any sidekicks.
But never mind,I'm so gonna shop till i drop tomorrow at Kuala Lumpur.Well, it's only a one day trip because I'm going there to do my shopping only and then I'll be back on my homeland since there's no way i can shop in singapore because it's on the chinese new year and all the shops are gonna be closed like a ghostown.So,I'm going with the girls which is,natra and mother,not forgetting my beloved mother and of course,our driver which is natra's father,who will be driving us there and an uncle who wants me to call him,handsome.
So,mother and myself wanted to catch Jason Mraz but,
Oh great,the concert tickets are all sold out! -.-