Finally,I'm back again with more updates and pictures.Well,apologies for not keeping my blog lively to those regular readers of mine.I've got a very tight schedule and so,by the time I'm home, I'm all pretty shagged to even lay my fingers,typing on this silver lenovo laptop.Oh well, i wont be updating much,just uploading pictures and stuffs.So, few weeks back,chingay was awesome.Good job to all the dancers and even the fantastic cheer squad.Well,it was quite tiring but still,i had fun with all of them.So,i have already received my fantastic cheer t-shirt from abang ewan and,brother just got his fantastic kidz t-shirt yesterday.Unfortunately, the shirt was too big for him because,it is in medium size so,he handed it over to me,great.
The next day after chingay,which was on a Saturday,thirty first of January i got an invitation to a night party at scotts.So, me and my girls all dressed up very nicely with our dress and make-ups on.The party wasn't bad after all,it was a so called,party by the poolside.Weekdays,obviously i spent my day in school which is like so very boring and i seriously hate my alien form teacher who literally dialled up my mother,telling her that I've been sleeping in class.Simple as ABC, your class is as boring as a ceremony being held at the cemetery.
My recent weekends,three days back was a splendid one.On Saturday,as usual I'm in town with mother and brother.Did some shopping then,we catch the bride wars at cineleisure.Damn it, i should have watched the movie with wany because this movie is actually about two best friend having the same wedding day at the same place where they both actually wanted it to be held when they are still in their childhood times.They are both best friend for almost twenty years, which is like way too long.So,yeah and so on,love the movie!
The following day,which is on Sunday,i spent my day with my lovely sexy five peoples.On Friday,it was shah's birthday but unfortunately,we didn't have a proper celebration and coincidentally,two days later,it was zurah's so,we celebrated shah's belated and zurah's advanced birthday by having a picnic at sentosa.Frankly,I'm scared of sea waters so,obviously i didn't dive into the water but! these three bitches which was,haikal,shah and adli,they eventually pulled me into the sea -.- cut the brownie cake,specially made by wany then played some games and had our so called rest or nap. But! haikal was like making me laugh all the way and we all ended up not having any peace nap.Hugs and kisses,i went off first since i got a stupid pathetic curfew! but luckily,adli accompanied me home or else i will be a loner on the way home,love you!
Valentines day drawing near,who's got a date? hahaha,i don't know why am i in the valentine's mood because I've been hearing English sentimental love,romantic songs.especially those by Richard Marx,Mandy Moore,Chicago,Phil Collins and not forgetting my favourite Marc Anthony! haha,okay that's about i,guess i'm done here,so long readers (: