Let's all together jump up high and shout hippie hooray because it's finally Friday today,triple yay.But my Friday wasn't as fun as my usual Fridays with pms ongoing in me,sheesh! Moving on,had my checkup two days back and yeah,sadly the result wasn't as good as i expected though.Having a low blood pressure and tonsel's not getting any better,Oh well i just have to be more careful with my health.I just noticed that i can easily get sick,damn and you know how much i really hate to swallow those bitty bitter double ew round circle yellow,white blue pills given by the doctors, seriously.feeling weak and so sick,sucks like big time but I'm obviously not so sick of love songs.When I'm all sicky,i intend to be more emotional and starts to listen to more acoustic,weird much i know whatever skip that,
School's great.Third year in high school is sure an uneasy stage for me.In fact,it's the most important year whereby it is a must for us to score good high marks for every single test, or else there you go,second year again in level three which will be so embarrassing because in that case, we will actually be in the same class as those who are a year younger than us.Let's talk about chemistry cuz I'm so in love with it now and guess what,again for the second time,i did managed to pass my second chemistry test,yay bella.So far,there is no upcoming English test so skip that. Mathematics test just now was hard,especially for toa cah soh,fucking confusing i tell you.
I'm all prepared to fail that test and I'm just waiting to sit for the re-test,hopefully if there is.
Physics? yucks,whatever can't be bothered and Social Studies,worst! I've lost track.Geography, needs a lot of memorising but yet,I'm still lovin it.Art,looking forward to it like everyday.
Lastly,mother tongue was ugh,all over but I'm still glad that i managed to score a grade five at least,well it's like way so much better than u-graded,anyway there's still no big difference -.-
Earlier on,dad kept on pestering me to send my silver flat screen computer for a repair because it don't seems to be functioning but i have no idea why in the world am i insisting to send it for a repair or something.Having this hot silver lenovo laptop is good enough though,so yeah might be letting go of that computer and sadly,there is so many pictures of good old times memories inside it,oh well it's okay cuz there's still some in my cellphone.Just noticed,I'm more disciplined now because I'm only spending a minimum of two hours only on the net during weekdays and the rest of time will be spent on either by taking a nap or just flipping through some revisions notes,goodieeee.
Weekend's here,have not yet planned for any outings since i need some extra rest at home while taking a break of two days from school.I'm just waiting for my spring cleaning mood to come because my big white closet is now too full with clothes and i have to let half of the clothes go.Not forgetting,the bags.There's plenty of them in the closet so,may be letting most of it go and thought of just buying a new brands of handbags instead.Surprisingly,granny's going to stay over here in six months time but luckily,she will be sharing room with brother instead of me,phew!At least,i can have some privacy in my own room but it's not fair because brother will be making over his room oh well,I'm so going to ask for one too.
Anyway during mathematics just now,shakila suddenly broke down and i was literally shocked when the girls informed me that her one and only mother passed away a while ago.Well baby, i know you are strong enough to face all this.You can always count on me if you need someone to talk to because I'm always here for you alright sweetie,hugs.
and you! T,haha all the best for you basketball match baby.Win it,for me and dont forget,you promised me something (:Labels: licky good
|