
Its Friday Night and yet I'm not allowed to go anywhere,how sad.But it's okay, I'm enjoying this very cold and wet whether.I don't know what is wrong with my body system or whatever it is called because i tend to get sick very easily and it sucks,a lot.I hate eating that pink,yellow and blue pills,seriously. Just so you know,It's freaking bitter.Nowadays,I'm always getting an extremely severe paroxysmal headache and its very painful.If only I'm strong enough to fight the cruel virus away from me but what can i do? too weak to do so.Whatever,move on
School was fine.Mid year exams is drawing near and I'm still not prepared yet.Looks like i got to spend more time with my papers and pens from now onwards,no more unnecessary shopping anymore,boo.Mathematics is such a pain in the ass,i tell you.I almost gave up on that but Geography is giving me more interest in it.Oh well,maybe mysternazri used some kind of super powers to attract all his students to geo.Skip that,school is just too boring to talk about
Oh yeah,Craig David is gonna be here on April eight but thanks to the organizers who changed the venue from The MAX Pavilion to Zirca because only eighteen and above can enter Zirca.Its okay dad,dont keep your money.buy me a pastry glam pie hi pair will do.
Dance practice,we might be entering for the June youth gig and there is like only two more months to go and yet there's so little time.Anyway,tomorrow will be going to MOV for some dance performance and the following day which is on the Sunday,will be to jurong point
(what a place! -.-) for the SBDC finals.
Okay, Let me tell you readers,i don't even know what I'm typing,my head's spinning like a Ferris wheel with a very high speed and this period cramp is killing me,its time for me to grab my pills so,till next time then
am sorry,tyler
|