Every one's out but hell yeah I'm not.Oh well,I'm just too lazy to drag my feet out from the house like seriously.Suddenly i feel like i want to be alone for a day without any disturbance, so unusual of me. So, before i start doing any revisions for chemistry,i guess i should do some updating to my blog.As you can see,it is so not lively without any new post for almost a week. Academically,school's fine just too boring when it comes to social studies like always.Geography's mock exam is fine but unfortunately my brain memory is already full to store more of the question's answers so,as a result i managed to answer some instead of all.Mostly are common sense questions so,its not that difficult after all.Thank god,there is no figure drawing or else I'll loose some of that four to five marks.Ten more marks to a full marks for mathematics and an average pass marks for social studies but still,good enough for me though.
What a good example of a student to enter school approximately at ten,three more hours before school ends on Thursday.Yeah,that's so me and thanks a lot brother for waking me up,fifteen minutes before school's reporting time.Friday was great with my girls oh and also ass.High school Musical three screening,again at home due to,nothing better to do. The other day, i gave all those unwanted clothes of mine to my beloved zurah & wany.Hope you guys like it especially zurah cuz she took the most.Love ya chika
Before i forget last Sunday,Fast and Furious four was awesome! Vin Diesel is so sizzling hot *melts. As silly as i can be,when we already entered the cinema,i literally asked mum what show are we watching (-.-) I was so sure that I'm going to waste my time watching a nonsense car movie but it turn out not the way i thought it was supposed to be.
ps/stop being so childish and not talking.you're just building up problems y'know that! oh puh.leaseee! sometimes it seems like I'm the one who is being more matured than you are.
somebody call the fashion police,i need to get a resident arrest! seriously,my neighbour. so dorky, go get some cocky. i know,I'm so the bitch *flicks hair (haha whatever bell)
|