<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I'm all freaking shagged at this moment and i lost my voice,oh how great is that.But,I'm still updating,be thankful.First of all Danceworks finals at The Bellini was way too awesome but damn it,it was my freaking bad hair day.It's all worth it paying my twenty five bucks taxi fare anddd three cheers for FANTASTICS,the champion & KIDZ,third place,you guys did a very good job! The club was so happening with loud musics and cheering not forgetting,the dancers that rock the stage down.Gino's mother is the best one,she was laughing all the way with me even though nothing hilarious happened and in the end i got a very bad stomach ache.Met quite a number of people and surprisingly,billy was there with his all shaved hair.Then all proceeded to popstar city to celebrate.

Oh,my last weekend was great.Saturday was to MOV and the following day,which is on the Sunday was out to shop with my dearest dad and pesky brother.These few weeks,I'm all packed with dance practice everyday except weekends obviously, since we are entering a competition on April twenty five and that is like exactly in three weeks time, yet so little time.About School,My Results is getting worst,day by day.I'm so not going to stop dancing cuz mother is not letting me to dance if I'm doing fucking badly in my academics sigh. I'm in need of a some kind of wake up call,like seriously.

So,there is like a somesort of a dance comp next week and Mr rapper shidy,I'll see how it goes first alright.oh,pardon me if I'm not updating my blog daily because I'm going to be a busy bee next week onwards.My digital camera is spoiled! *cries*,okay whatever.I don't know why but I'm missing people,so random.

Lastly,Sorry az and z for not going our supposed to be movie outing,maybe next time alright loves.




time checked: 12.45 am





© Bella All rights reserved