At last exams is officially over,for now and holidays is just in few days time.Finally,here comes the weekend.So,tomorrow may be going for some rap event with Dy.The following day,which is on the Sunday may be seeing my baby girl and just so you know,she's just too good to resist! i just love the smell of babies but obviously not their poops.Hopefully I'll have a great weekend ahead.So,the Hong Kong trip during the holidays,is canceled due to some reasons and that's sad.I was surprised upon knowing that the Jonas Brothers are going to be at PSC and damn, that place is so freaking small! how could they possibly have a show down there? Overall, i ain't interested, at all they sucks.Pussycat Dolls is going to be here and no one whom i know is going. I can't be going to a concert alone! Hold up,i actually did during the Black Eyed Peas concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.God,that is so last year.
Alright, so all the things in my wish list is ticked,except for two.Which is,either Coach or Guess handbag and Gshock.But damn,Kate Spade tote is really getting on my nerves.They're just so pretty babies.Victoria Secrets is not that bad either.Chanel,it's hard to get those really nice designs.But that Dolce&Gabbana grey and white tote is still the sex.Oh well,i still have my Tods,Dior and Louis,gotta used em all.I've been doing some online shopping lately,with mother and i must say,the price is way too cheap as to compared with the prices at the mall.
Kris Allen is so much better than that screaming,Adam Lambert.Now,i won my bet with dad so, where's the money big guy? hehe
And i also must say that Pet Society is so contagious.I can even stay up all night long,just to play that. My pet,sexy is real good and i seriously need more coins in ps!
|