My bad for not updating after so long.Anyway,as you can see I've changed my blog link due to some reasons you don't have to know.Last Friday,which was two days back was overall very good.My beloved dearest daddy,literally gave me two hundred bux.So,in the evening met Dy and we headed to Town.As usual,I'll be his clothes picker at Ralph Lauren.Look,i once wanted Puma but they don't have any good nice colours for me,so put that aside.As for Reebok,I'm so getting it from KL,since there is more varieties of choices down there.Supra,ew so boyish.DC is so out of topic.Nike is over common,its everywhere.Baby Phat,it suits me very well,girly.
That particular blue adicolour is getting freaking common and I've seen almost six different people wearing it so,skip that.Bape,i prefer it for dance use only. Ato,i will be ordering it online instead and for god sake,why didn't they carry Ecko in Singapore?! In the end, i still got my two new pair of dope shet sidekicks which cost me more than two hundred bux. Thanks daddy & Dy,you guys are the best.Dinner treat at my all time favourite place,Ayam Penyet,Lucky Plaza was two thumbs up.Then,Dy went off for his Crew meeting and i was all alone but thank god, daddy picked me up somewhere and went home together,or else I'll be sucha loner loner.
The next day,was supposed to met ass and he was so freaking late so i went off,so sorry.Wait why must i be sorry? You are late and as i promised,i owe you a meal and z owes me a meal too, goodiee.Passed Dy he's gadget then,went over to see my babygirl.After a week,we then realised that she has a dimple like me as there is no one with dimples in our family except for myself. You'll be pretty when you are all grown up and also when you follow me with a sexy dimple, babygirl! (haha!) god,this is so mother's line.
Anyway,exams is soon going to be over with two more paper left.I'm so going to screw this term Art piece as i have not done any preparations yet,seriously.Holidays is just in two weeks time so, any plans,anyone? Shit,tomorrow's some body's birthday huh.I better be off,jb here i come
|