You're sick! Such a pain the ass! You sucks,alot. I hate you,very much! Okay readers,My bad for the bad starting.School is coming to an end in three days time and that will be,ten thumbs up.Actually i have no idea of what to blog about,really.I was an hour late for this morning e-learning and thanks to Ms Strateen,who woke me up.Anyway,been staying at home for like the whole day.I just don't know,what is wrong with me.I am all pretty shagged to even drag my feet out from the house,these days.Usually,I am the one who will always,want to be out.Oh well,this Sunday will be going to ps with Dy.Not forgetting,will be meeting finah baby too.Gosh,i miss her like hell loads man.
The great sales is back and I'm so going to shop.It's been awhile since i last shop with my girlfriends.Next week it's gonna be zurah the pizza treater,omgee what in the world did i just typed? whatever.Anyway,dkny apples are real good (Y) god,no link at all. I'm all so clueless of what to blog about!
Oh yeah,now i remembered.Last week was two thumbs up.Half of the day with Dy,the other was with the fangirls.Search for their upcoming performance clothes.They actually gotta dress up like a pussycat dolls and so,we was like finding for those really sexy clothes.Unfortunately, we couldn't find any of those really sex bomb corset but we did spot some of other stuffs.Oh yeah, each of us brought quite a big sum of money.We really got nothing better to do and end up, we try out some hair extensions. The extensions is really killing me now!
Shoots,My ring tone is ringing.Someone's calling haila,am off. oh Z, babi badigoals hor eh zZzZzZzz chiao