<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Don't remind me about it,i certainly know that this officiallybella is getting so dusty with the same old post everyday whenever my random readers hop here.They will surely get sick and tired and start telling me to really update.So,apologies for that,i know that I've been such a lazy bum to not update this even though I'm on the net because instead of updating,i chose to chat. Anyway,yeah there's so much to update about.So,be prepared for some heavy post in minutes to come.

Last week,on the seventh of June,i was at east coast for some barbecue.Even though i really hate to go to those kind of places,I've got no choice since we're celebrating brother's twelve birthday. The next day was out with my girl and ass.Finally I'm able to spent some time with them since was severely packed for the past weeks.Like come on,can you just imagine whenever people asked me out,I'm already occupied with some other plans.But yeah,I'm glad enough to be with them before i leave for Kuala Lumpur,the next day.We did some shopping,obviously.Not forgetting,the best part was bitching time at Starbucks.Oh,before i forgot,i seriously can't resist that really cute hot guy who did my hair at suntec.Overall,good time spent with them,love you both to the max and now i miss you guys again.Also to Crik,who have been asking me when I'm free so we can actually meet up and stuffs,sorry fella I'll find some little time for you.

Mum drive up to Kuala Lumpur and Four Days there was one thumbs up,only because i had to stay in the hotel for the first two days due to my bad flu and high fever.Just because of me not noticing that i had swallowed a yellow egg,I'm having a very bad rashes,now! see how allergic am i to that really disgusting yellow egg.I only started shopping on the third day.I did shop hard on the last two days.What do you think, spending over two hundred bucks just on clothes? girl, that's not enough! I did managed to grab some Chanel and accessorize,god that is so a must.None of Nike sidekicks caught my attention. Very old design much and i don't see nice Reebok at all! I did put all of the sidekicks a side and shop for more bags instead.Finally new Tod's beach bag or what.Mother is so not fair! she spent over five hundred bucks on brother's skateboard.Almost brand for the deck was like already two hundred plus.Oh well,convert to Singapore,its still quite cheapy cheap.

Thank God,there wasn't any temperature taking at tuas checkpoint when we're on our way back to Singapore.Or else,I'll sure get caught and will get seven days quarantine.

Today,the twenty third is father's birthday.No longer getting young,well happy birthday daddy.I appreciate for all the things that you have done for me.For getting whatever things that i want. Always being there to support me and yeah,being the best daddy ever.No one can ever replace you and I'm proud to be your one and only pampered daughter,like you said.I just want you to know,i love you very much.Two family outing today was fun as ever.

Natasha Norrolla,haha sorry to keep you waiting aite babe.We'll start discussing very very soon and i really apologize for my busyness.Dy? yeah meet me soon Mr irritating,who never fails to make me laugh and can really pissed me off.And to ass and z,don't worry your stuffs is here shouting for you to take them home.Lastly,someone can really change in a blink of an eye, surprising much. Oh well,what to do right.Last but not least,I'm really off now.Oh and most of the pictures will be uploaded in facebook.Too bad for those who doesn't own a facebook,not my fault what right? hahaheheho

Labels:





© Bella All rights reserved