<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Finally my fingers is typing on the keyboard,again.Pardon me for the lack of updates, although I'm all very shagged now,i am still updating due to someone who mati mati wants me to update.Yesterday was two thumbs up.Breathe was good, but god damn it! the weather was so hell.Congratulations to the fanboys and roses for being the champion and freekzy nutz for open category.Anyway,Bugis was after that.Gold hot pants is so the sex la hor.Shop here and there until our legs got really cramp and end up slacking at Mcd.Iluma was so spacious & i must say, the escalator can really make us lost our way.

I don't know how my June holidays is going to be like because,almost everyday,i repeat, everyday i have to babysit my four weeks old baby girl.Granny's moving out from the current house,the maids and granny is busy packing here and there.The adults are going in and out jb every night after work as my grandfather was hospitalize and he's in a very critical condition whereby he can just be dead and gone at any point of time.So unlucky me,oh well but i still and will going to enjoy my holidays,i don't know how but i will.

I'm saying goodbye to my A sidekicks.Ordering shoes online is really getting on my nerves cuz I'm not patient enough to wait for three to four weeks for the shoes to arrive at my doorsteps! Besides that, I'm saying hello to Tods handbag cuz Dad is so getting it for me,yipee yay. Mother, that Donna Karen evening bag is so tiny and the colour is so not me.I'm so selling it away,sorry but i love you still.

I so can't wait for the end of this year,right right right suu? you know,i know,we know.
Oh shoots,it's almost one and I'm still not asleep yet.Hopefully i can wake up by seven tomorrow or else,Nat is so going to kill me.Long day tomorrow with the Fankidz for a camp,chiao.

omgeee,what a phone call! grandfather just passed away so,we're all going to be fetched by the adults to jb,in a few minutes time.I better get ready,god I'm really off now.

still my Mr fresh <33






© Bella All rights reserved