<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(bad bad photographer and still wants me to upload this! -.- )

Ive been abandoning this for like days, or maybe a week? I don't even remember,my bad for that.I'm so shagged with whatever things that is going on but whatever it is,I'm loving life.Let me just summarize everything.Be prepared for a long heavy post.Last Saturday was not a good start like seriously.Supposed to be at the street dance comp with dy but when i was on my way something really bad happened.It really makes me very scared and i was all shivering,good thang bestflendd accompanied me on the phone throughout the whole bus journey.I swear to god,i was hell shivering and was dripping in tears.If only i have a gun or better still a bomb,I'll surely shoot right into his face! what a disgrace young man! The moment i met dy,i was all crying and still shivering mind you. Thank god,his warm hug makes me feel a little much better and the dot dot.Went somewhere to cool me down and in the end we skipped the event.I was so scared to make my way to srt alone for the concert but again,he never fails to be my perfect companion.

The concert was two thumbs up.The fantastic kidz,fantastic as ever.Nat was good,just clumsy that she almost tripped and fall but still,good cover bitch.Kimberly was great, her moves especially,so sharp so smooth.Fattulah is really a god give talent. He dance and even sings well.I just love his voice especially when he sang apologize song,melting much.Syazana,the fluider was great too.Not forgetting, sex teacher, lydia.Her dance was so seducing,love it! The smaller version of the pussycat dolls was so adorable and they are like only what? 3-5? yeah. After the concert was supper at Bukit timah.

Sunday,was boring because I'm on babysitting but the night was better.Supper at Popeye's,how much i miss those biscuits.Monday night,Mustafa Center then chill out at somewhere near haji lane and home by four.Tuesday evening was to North Point.I don't know why but I'm so into sweet talk's milk tea.Walk around aimlessly,lunch at Sakura and end up being there for so long. What do you expect,from chatting to jokes to gossiping to future life and all kinds of nonsense. One of it was;
him: i like to watch raja labah labah
me:god,merepek alert
him:what merepek! eh eh i wonder why
me: what why?
him:why rajah labah labah,puteri gendang gendung is so much better kan?
me:whaaaaat in the world is wrong with you!? (laughing all the way)
hold up, there's one more!
me:damn is so scorching hot! I'm melting i need air con
him:i love sun
me:that's why you are black!
him:hello!,I'm not okay
me:okay la,a little
him:let's go
me:don't want! so hot outside!
him:don't worry about the weather,as long as we are together
me:-.-
Overall,good day.

Wednesday,yesterday was to JB.Can you just imagine,seven people in one hyundai matrix.
Like aunty anna said, Doraemon car.The new Jusco was even bigger then the first one.Prices are all very cheap and so what else,shopping.Late Lunch at Kenny Rogers was not bad.The Pavillion's at KL Kenny rogers is so much better.Never mind,seven more days to go. Finally,it's my stay home Thursday,today.

Damn,this weekend going to be so boring since there's Some feast going on at mummy's place. I gotta do some major clean ups,am off,chiao.




© Bella All rights reserved