
A bouquet of flowers and a get well soon card,aww.On Medical leave for two days only which means,back to school again tomorrow.Just like last week,was only in school by Wednesday. My Body is too weak and homeboy kept telling me to fight away those naughty germs using tiny sword so they wont be succesful enough to enter my body.Nonsense much eh you but still,you made my day and two thumbs up for that! Brother is being such a sweetheart today. He told me to rest and stay put in bed.Even told me to call him whenever i need help.So, i tried by calling out his name and in just ten seconds,he came.He even prepared and served my meals,aww you are really growing up,my one and only little skater brother.Hopefully I'll be fine tomorrow cuz i seriously can't afford to miss out any lessons,anymore.
I just realised how smooth we both are getting along together.I appreciate for all the love and care you gave me,like more than a good friend does.I began to wonder, wonder why I'm still not falling for you no matter how much you did for me,just to win my heart.I guess we are better off in friendship than relationship.Not once,not twice,but thrice.Maybe you are still not the one yet,sorry.Okay, i sound so mushy already.Back on track

yesterday's visit to the doctor was fine.Shop for some groceries after that with granny. For god god god godness sakeeee! whats with the girls and boys carrying a life spirit bag?! or maybe, you! you guys doesn't even own a life? so that explains why you are all in life spirit bags? go get a life,dorks.My girl came over yesterday and that adds up to my good stay home Monday.To cover up her really horrible sad face,she played dressing up with my dresses.I transformed her hair and that's where her smile began to appear.Taking picture through web cam can literally makes us go hyper like seriously,me love you. Alright am off to meet my girls at teh tarikh(:
