<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Finally,tomorrow is Friday.The best day ever among,Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, i supposed.So many things to catch up with yet so little time,weekends.May be heading down for a beach party,Saturday with tash and at the same time mum wants me to tag along with her to a flea market plus another at the same time,homeboy wants to meet me.I want to be in all of those three scene.So,what now? cut me into three pieces and each of you can have a piece of me,thumbs up.Anyway,back on track.School is such a bore today but i bet not to most of them, what do you expect? I'm not a wonk,so i wont be enjoying.Well just the fact that,with my full of stories girl by my side,would do me good.

Currently on the phone with ass and yeah,being such an ass who is trying to freak me out with his full of crap story telling about that ridiculous thing and now,I'm having goosebumps all over! but never mind,still being my companion through phone. How sad,he's going to be away for as long as two weeks! I will obviously miss him,be flattered by this eh shah.

I don't know why but I'm just a pink girl with full of all kinds of imaginations.From weird one, to a really scary one and sometimes a lovely dovey one.Too much of imaginations is bad,i know. Dang, if only I'm at the dope age ever,moreover its Thursday night today.What else? Maybe I'll be driving my way,fetching my mates with my maybe Porsche or bm or even Lamborghini Cadillac to go for some clubbing session at 0bar or maybe Zouk yeah,whatever.God,wouldn't it be nice? Three years,counting down.

Despite the fact that you are making up a whole lot of a twist and turn story,you think i can ever put my trust on you? never.You mess with the wrong bitch and pussy,i ain't the kind of chica who likes forgive and forget.

My bed is fcuking seductive,sugar dreams honey bunch.




© Bella All rights reserved