<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

How boring can my weekends be! Supposedly going out with homeboy on Saturday and Sunday shopping spree with the girls but all plans were ruined.I just recovered,few days back and i fell a sick,again.How unlucky can i be.Not just bad cough and flu,my temperature hit at thirty nine. Worst,the weather was so freakin cold today and that explains why i was in hoods with fur at home and wrapped myself up with a blanket.No more nice foods for lunch and dinner.With this very bad sore throat infection,i had to indulge myself with plain yucky fishball porridge.To the doctor,again tomorrow.So my day was spent by watching all sorts of different movies,from star movies,to DvDs to online movies.How pathetic can that be,i know.

Everything happens in a blink of an eye and many apologies to that? yeah.ass for the advices or shall i say more like a reporter? haha love you still.Being my best companion throughout my sleepless night last night,thanks homeboy.What do you expect, i can only put myself into bed soundly at five.am.Shitty fuck problems,all aside now.I seriously need to do something to make me feel stress free.Let's see,I'm in a need of a new sidekicks like seriously.Oh dresses and bottoms too,getting so bored with the current one.So,its time for some major shopping. Damn, if only I'm allowed to go out tomorrow! dad wont let me out just because I'm sick. For goodness sake! doesn't mean I'm sick i cant walk! sheesh!

Its already past midnight and I still couldn't put myself to bed,no more homeboy company since hes all dead asleep.I've been sleeping really late these few days and that's why,up till now i still can't get rid of my hideous eye bags.

I call you up whenever things go wrong.You're always there.I can't believe it took me quite so long.To take the forbidden step.Is this something that I might regret?It's just the beginning it's not the end.Starting tonight and from now on.Now I know that we were close before.I'm glad I realised I need you so much more.And I don't care what everyone will say.It's about you and me.And we'll never be the same again.How concern can my chatters be,telling a sick girl that is really time for bed and not chatting.Oh well, blog is updated and am off to bed now..

you're not alone,I'm gonna be here for you like how you did for me,each time and every thing's gonna be alright,love.




© Bella All rights reserved