
All hail me.I know i no longer update my blog frequently,mainly because ive been out for all my life and no longer stay home,even when i feel like it,whatever.Look at how im living my life now,without even taking note about anything.I go to school hoping to have a little change in life,yet the same shit happened to me.I got like a gazillion pictures in my lappy and its killing me yet i'm just too lazy to upload it all.Anyway,last saturday was good.From Nanny's feast to shocase at yp to some brainless kiddy who hides in the toilet.Dang! that is so freaking hideous,you know i know zurah.I just realized that my babygirl is growing so fast.She is starting to laugh and knows how to gugugaga a little.If only i had my very own babygirl,that will be a total pleasure.God,i'm thinking very far.I also realized how close my relationship with all my cousins have been and seriously,its the greatest thing in life.I cant wait to see all my little ones grow up to be a great person,well im growing up to be one,yeah that's so right.Sunday was a date with mum.Went to search for some of my room decor stuffs at spotlight and ikea.Girls,can never get away with shoppings.We snatch a little of our time and did some mini shopping.Eventhough its just a mini one,i managed to grab quite a number from dorothy perkins.
Anyway,School is such a humdrum today.Same faces, lessons, teachers, environments, everyday.I got so sick of it! sadly,there's nothing i can change.This is life,just have to face it.Score pretty hard well and focus on my education and i can just get over it by two thousand and eleven, endurance baby.Enough about school,school and more school.They just suck like oinkoinkys.On the other hand,i'm definitely looking forward to this saturday,omof finals at mediacorp. Finally i get to meet my girls and homeboy.Then on sunday will be to St.James with my hottie pussy mommeh.See,my weekends can never get bored like how it used to be.I dont care about whatever shit religious,i'm so going to enjoy my life to the fullest.
At last,bestfriend is coming back to hometown today.He's not around for quite some time and i feel like as if he's dead and gone.Especially when i'm in school,no more signs of him and that adds up to my feeling that he's already dead because corpse can never attend school right? haha Holy crap! okay i'm suffering from starvation.I've been fasting for the last two days and it was a succesful one.
I have to fast,dad is tracking on the days so there is no way i can get away with it.Well, we made a deal.If i manage to complete two weeks of pay back fasting,he will get me either prada or ray ban shades that i'm currently obssesed with.Obviously,i will get this two weeks of fasting over and done with and i'm so getting those babies.
Thirthy more minutes to go,quick quick quickkkk!