<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


All hail me. I could hardly update my little journal due my very busy schedules.School have been such a headache with new topics, chapters and by now should be the revision time. Exams are just in few weeks time. Wouldn’t it be great if there is no such thing as exams? But hey, how can they know how much knowledge we have gained, right? I got a point but whatever it is, holy crap if there’s no exam. Wait, what am I talking about? Back on track. Mathematics is never easy if only I’m a smart ass. Well, practice makes perfect so I’m going to work on it.

Life. Life has been a big disaster, worst then a hurricane storm I supposed. My mind wasn’t at ease, never been well. Due to too much of thinking, there you go. That’s when I got my migraine. I just don’t understand why am I so weak to face all these problems? Well, I can’t possibly run away from it but if only I could, if only. From small to medium to a major problems. All came in at one go and due to that, I literally fainted and almost got my life taken away. What do you expect? It took me almost an hour to gain back my conscious. With a totally pale face like as if there is no blood running in me. Good thing I did opened my eyes a little when mum was about to call the ambulance or else I’ll be stuck in the wards, now. Whatever it is, thank god I’m fine now. Finally my Kimora Lee Simmon's earrings has arrived,goodiee.

What happened to us? You’re just acting like me where else I’m more like you, now. This is so freaky Friday. Grow up and act like your age and not mine, please. Don’t tell me I have to give in again like how I used to whenever we are in a fight because I won’t. It is all up to you, now because, I gave up.

Here comes the Holy month.




© Bella All rights reserved