An Hour in school was that bad but thank god, i managed to be free by nine and succesfully made my way home. I seriously gotta control my money. Perhaps, this is one of the problem a Shopaholic faced. Granny never fail to say that imma pampered spoilt brat. Now, no point pointing fingers to who's fault. Infact, it is in the blood. Shopping with Granny was as fun as ever. A fifty year old woman who likes spending her money on clothes and holidays trips and me, her wonderful beloved first granddaughter. Just be nice and snap! there you go, she'll buy you whatever you desire. Well, depends on her mood
I'll be receving my report book in twenty hours time. The moment we have all been waiting for,the final results where i'll get to know whether it's a retain or up to the next level. I swear to god, i'm crossing my fingers hard and god's willing, i'll get an achievement. Hazlina even did like a so called dedication post for me in her blog. I was totally touched and i was tearing when i was reading it. Not to forget, Jazz too, she's my sweet lil babe, Always been there for me. Like i told my girls, If only i can enchant my marks, Dang! i'll definitely be jubilant. Okay that totally sounds stupid, shingz!
Results day Tomorrow.Halloween Tomorrow. So this year imma be a witch with hidden black magic (-.-) I wish i have some kind of black magic, wouldn't it be cool? But sadly, it's forbidden in my religious. Okay, i sound so holy now.
What's taking Brother so long! He suppose to accompany me for my mani and pedicure session. I still can't find my witch hat and a broom! From snow white and whatever cartoon character fashion clothes to topshop and forever 21,wow they are really growing up. Obviously i ain't those with snow white, cinderella clothes when i was in my younger days. Mum dressed me up with baby guess, oshkosh b'gosh, pony, Next and many more. I'm thankful enough to have a fashionable hottie mommeh. Looks like this bow hairband trend is everywhere! I had them since i was a baby and surprisingly one of them was Chanel! how cool! but i lost it, sadly and obviously i'm still wearing the rest and only now people are wearing them? trend followers i supposed. Let's see what's next?
goodbye sugareaders,
xoxo
Labels: J'adore Dior