Knowing that blogger will be back to normal once i did a restart on my lenovo but unfortunately the same problem kept repeating. The alignment set ups and whatever else seems jumbled up.This also happened when i'm loggin into my facebook account. How annoying it is! Still, i choose to blog since I'm free now so why not and I don't want to abandon my blog like how i used to. Looks like there's so much to update about so warning, a heavy post coming up. Okay, i'm still thinking of where should i start with. Too much in mind i supposed. Hopefully i won't forget half way through updating,here i go
So, Last Saturday i swear it was a blast although there's somekind of a small problem popped out along the way. Still, managed to enjoy the saturday night fever. Youth Park was so happening with the rapping, dancing, jamming everything. The best part was when everyone was dancing under the stars,ended it with a pop whereby all those fancy papers starts to flow down from above. It was kind of clubbing and dancing and whatever under the stars. Extremely fun but still, haven't had enough of it. Met quite a few familiar faces and not forgetting, my all time love ones. Only Amy and Jazz know how pissed i was when i found out that my camera wasn't working when i did have it charged for the entire night! It only works when i was waiting for mom to pick me up after the whole event has ended. Camera, you are totally worst than a bitch! Overall, Soul Theory Studio is the best event ever. There's STS jamming tomorrow and i'm still wondering if i should go for it but I'm looking forward to attend Kate's class.
I just spent a bomb on my Juicy Couture Replica. Being so silly, i accidently sprayed my perfume to it without realising that i have it on and now, the gold chains is turning to black. I need a new oneeeeeeee! Mum suprised me with a pair of CHANEL STUDDED EARRING, woohooo! It totally made my day. I bet it cost double than my juicy couture? well, she's not telling me how much it is unless i want to pay it which obviously not gonna happen. I wonder, why didn't she buy me a Blackberry instead because in fact, or maybe a chanel cost more than a blackberry baby. Where oh Where is my mirror, it haven't been shipped to singapore yet, so slow.
What's with me? I'm so obssesed with Mariah Carey. Been listening to her old school love songs everyday, without fail. Everytime when we had a talk with webcams on from both sides together during the night,my heart is always beating double the fast than usual.I try not to be so but Damn, obviously overcome When you smile at me I try not to care that but You've become the air in my lungs.What an Orange Naughty night, Te'amo.
I'd rather be with you But you never tried to holla. Boy hit your horn and I'll follow. Have your whip in my driveway by tomorrow,Secretly i know u wanna hit it like the lotto And after that we could ketchup like tomato Or we could make love in italy in the grotto. Fresh off the jet at the mat they're screaming bravo, Steppin in my jimmy choos and got it all cute for you baby.Nothing like those other girls i would never be harsh to you.You got me all messed up like serrato and You got me spinnin round in the webcam for you like a little model.I wanna be all on your lips like gelato and Paint me in your picture like picasso.
Love me down till you hit the top of my soprano then We can pop bottles got me actin on the phone.Can we just say that you wanna be more than just friends, E=MC2
|