<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

its almost four and i still can't put myself to sleep. I know by crying won't change the situation here but sorry won't help either, i guess? Why now when i'm already falling for you so badly? Two nights straight, tearing. My eyes is swollen enough now and mum's unhappy, thumbs up but i can't tell her a thing. I can't help it, it kept rolling down to my cheeks till now and i'm having an extremely severe paroxysmal headache, how fantastic can that be? let's Stereo type:


In my life theres been heartache and pain. I dont know if I can face it again. Cant stop now, Ive traveled so far.To change this lonely life. Im gonna take a little time. A little time to look around me. Ive got nowhere left to hide
- I wanna know what love is


Now i can say that I would not care even if you're not there. Tell myself that i'll be fine without you and i can try to convince you,i don't need to be with you. But my only thoughts are thoughts about ya. What can i do? Love is like glue and there's no way to tear our hearts apart
-Stuck with each other

remember these two aria?
xoxo

Labels:





© Bella All rights reserved