<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7962066183649663126?origin\x3dhttp://officiallybella.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Thank god, like finally. Anyways, School was double the better and jeez, what a great day to not see any sight of that person face. If only this happens every single day, if only.  I seriously gotta catch up with my physics and chemistry! How pathetic to get the lowest for Physics? My goodness, wake up Bella, wake up! I still got this bad habits of doing last minute revision! I'm so gonna flunk my physics test two, again and as for chemistry, It was kind of average so, crossing fingers for the results next week. I can't imagine if my chemistry partner were to be absent for a day. She really can stand all my nonsense in the lab and sometimes she is such a gundu to follow what I'm doing. I was singing itsy bitsy spider song while thong was teaching, and she was teaching me the hands movement of the song. Gosh, no wonder we always lost track halfway through.

I miss working life. Wake up in the morning, dress up for work. Always counting down to twelve noon. Lunch times at the stall where we always get free food just because we're nice ladies -.- right Linda? I miss my colleagues. Anddddddd my ladies are going to Bangkok, without me! Come on, i can't possibly skip lessons just for a shopping trip! My extremely major major examination is absolutely very important. Shop all you want and make me jealous, i don't give a damn! I gotta bear with the fact that I am taking Major examination, no more years but in months time. Always tell myself to study but when the moment i start, my mind tend to slip off and think about unimportant things.
I gotta focus on my studies, focus focus!


yaaaa cuz I'm frustrated/sad for no reason or maybe there is,period!
Bye





© Bella All rights reserved