So much of dramas. From these one to that one to these one to that one, there's no ending. I broke your heart? damn, you're just not my kinda thang and it's like whatever who gives a shit. I had enough of all these crap shits, move on i gotta give my full attention to my studies you mahfuckaa, don't waste my time.Saturday has always been good, been going for dance like obviously. Family Dinner this Saturday followed by wave house on the following Saturday. Exciting much?
I need some kind of a pill that will make me awake.So, it's like an opposite of a sleeping pill. No matter how early i go to bed, I tend to fall asleep in class. This is very unacceptable! Anyway, my BB baby is still not pimped! Where or where can i get a pink cover for it? Been searching for it like almost everywhere in Singapore. Why do they carry so many colors for it but none for pink?! Really getting on my nerves!
On top of that, I literally left all my make-ups at the dance studio and only noticed it when I'm home, gosh! Obviously it's gone now and that includes my favorite Chanel lip gloss!
|